Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Little Prince: Week One

This leap month, I have chosen to read "The Little Prince." my mom said that even though it's short, it still has a message. I'm seeing bits and pieces of the message already, as in the book the pilot is describing the little prince. He has been making drawings of the prince because he does not want to forget him, and that you don't want to forget a friend, because you might not have a friend like that ever again. I've never really had any close friends in my life, except for this one girl that moved to New York City with her parents and sister. I remember in fifth grade, we had to present puppet shows for our parents to come and see. My group got assigned "Little Red Riding Hood," and the puppet I had made looked a little bit like her. I haven't forgotten a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment